When And Where Is Defense Day?
Defense Day is located at Guardian Centers in Perry, GA on October 27, 2023.
600 Perry Pkwy, Perry, GA 31069
Who Can Attend Defense Day?
Defense Day is open to all active duty and reserve members of the US Military, partner nation forces and federal agencies working in conjunction with defense organizations.
Can I Attend The Full Week Of UTAC If I Purchase A Defense Day Ticket?
Purchasing a Defense Day ticket allows for access to Defense Day (10/27). If you would like to attend the entirety of UTAC 2023 PLUS Defense Day, you can purchase an All Access Pass for $899 (option available as you check out after submitting your registration). If you have any questions, please reach out to our team here:
Is Food Provided?
Throughout the day, coffee, water, and snacks will be provided. Lunch is available for purchase daily. Dinner will be provided Thursday and Friday evenings.
What Should I Bring?
Defense Day is an indoor and outdoor event. Please pack personal and any unmanned equipment accordingly. A link to a recommended packing list can be found below:
- It would be a good idea to bring several, different-sized unmanned systems if your organization’s resources allow it. This will maximize participation in the classroom sessions and training time for every member of your team.
- This year will feature a number of indoor flight scenarios. Consider bringing smaller aircraft or ground robots for these scenarios.
- Bring prop guards and extra props.
- Airlines will allow travelers to bring smaller lithium-ion batteries. Please check airline regulations. Larger batteries may need to be shipped (please see shipping information below).
- Organizations should label all equipment. This includes aircraft, batteries, cases, etc. FLYMOTION is not responsible for any lost equipment.
- We advise attendees to bring quick chargers and battery stations for their UAS as needed.
- Check local weather conditions to pack accordingly. Ensure that your equipment is prepared for these conditions. (e.g. sealed battery connections.)
What Are The Accommodation Options For Defense Day?
Discounted block rooms are available on a first-come basis. Mention that you are attending UTAC at Guardian Centers. Hotel Information is listed below:
- Avid hotel Perry-National Fairground Area, an IHG Hotel
- 209 Hampton Ct, Perry, GA 31069
- (478) 224-1199
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry
- 102 Plaza Dr, Perry, GA 31069
- (478) 287-4431
- Comfort Inn & Suites Perry National Fairgrounds Area
- 201 Lect Drive, I-75 exit 135, Perry, GA 31069
- (478) 987-8777
When Is The Deadline To Register For Defense Day 2023?
Defense Day registration will close on September 27. Please note we are limiting the number of tickets available to ensure the quality and integrity of the training. We recommend registering ASAP to guarantee your spot at UTAC 2023.
How Much Is Defense Day?
Defense Day 2023 is $299 for access to the full 1-day event. For information about group discounts, please contact our events team here.
How Will Defense Day Differ From UTAC?
Defense Day is tailored to the needs of the warfighter, and features presentations, demonstrations and scenarios of unmanned systems designed for military applications.